Ipad is not charging or charging very slow:
Please keep in mind that iPads are a lot bigger than iPhones and require more time to charge up. However these tips can also be applied to Iphone charging issues.
- Try fully charging and discharging the Ipad 2-3 times to recalibrate the battery.
- You can do a hard reset by holding down the Home Button + Power Button at the same time, until you see the apple logo on the screen.
- Take a look at your charging port and seeing if there’s any dirt build-up.
- If you suspect a faulty wall outlet, you can compare charging times for different electric outlets by timing how long it takes to fully charge.
Here are some tips to have your Ipad charge faster:
- put it into airplane mode
- put all apps to sleep
- reduce screen brightness
- turn off your Ipad completely