If your device is getting too hot please read below for some helpful tips!
Keep in mind, if you’ve been using your phone for a long time a little heat coming from your smartphone is perfectly normal.
- try to cool it down by removing the protective case,
- switch to low-power mode
- put the phone in a shady area
- don't charge your phone overnight on a blanket or bed
- leave your screen brightness low
- close out apps you’re not using
- delete any buggy apps or apps you aren't using
- check your charging cable to ensure it is the correct one
- try a different outlet
- Use Battery Saver mode
- Reduce Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS use unless needed