Do your apps keep freezing or crashing? Maybe you are unable to open them at all? Read below for some potential solutions!
Close and reopen the app. Force the app to close. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.
- Restart your iPhone or restart your iPad. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.
- To see if updates are available for the app, open the App Store, tap your profile icon, then scroll down to see if updates are available. If updates aren't available for the app, update the software on your iPhone or iPad.
- Delete the app. When you do this, you might lose data that was stored in the app. Then redownload the app. Then check to see if the problem with the app is fixed.
- go to Settings > General >iPhone Storage to get an overview of which apps are taking up the most space. And if you see any apps you don't use, make sure to remove them.
- One of the last solutions you can attempt is to reset all settings on your iPhone. This procedure restores all your iPhone's settings to their default or factory state. Go to Settings > General, scroll down to the bottom, and tap on Transfer or Reset iPhone. Select Reset and choose Reset All Settings.