Skip to content
Screen not working right?
Screen not working right? Experiencing freezing or glitching? Read below for some helpful tips and tricks!
- Make sure that your screen isn't cracked, chipped, or damaged.
- If you have a case or screen protector, take it off.
- If you're wearing gloves, take them off.
- If you've put any stickers over the screen or sensors, peel them off.
- Make sure that your screen is clean.
- Check if an app is causing these issues
- Turn on safe mode.
- Touch the screen.
- Turn off safe mode.
- If the screen works in safe mode, an app is most likely causing your issue.
- To find the app that causes issues, uninstall recently downloaded apps one by one. After you remove the app that causes the problem, you can reinstall the other apps you removed.
- Turn off developer options
- Open Settings apps on your Android devices.
- Go to System option which is generally available at the bottom
- Tap on Developer Options. You can understand if the option is turned on.
- You should turn off Developer options by toggling it off.
- Remove memory & Sim card
- reset your device to factory settings
Added to your cart:
** total_quantity ** | ** unit_price ** / ** unit_measure **